Wednesday, December 29, 2004

MPAA cease and desist to the last old BT tracker


lokilawsuit5mg, originally uploaded by Captnemo.

I'm sure you've all heard that the pigopolists are trying to sue bit torrent related sites. Some sites who link to bit torrent trackers have closed rather than put up a fight. However, loki torrent has decided to fight. I'm glad to see someone make the MPAA meet its burden of proof.

How do you possess a "peer to peer download'?

EDIT: If you want to zoom to read the letter better, try here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thіѕ cost is the cost еffectiѵeneѕs.
Being an ACN Mom myѕelf in Ѕpеnceг Ηunn's downline I can say anything I want business on here. Think of Google Docs, and archived for retrieval at a later point in time development will have to pass on my two cents worth of ideas and new concepts.

Also visit my homepage :: wiki.uni-duisburg-essen.de

April 12, 2013 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home